Planning System for the Management of Construction and Commissioning Projects.
GoPlan® is a Planning Management tool that works at a low level of detail for the creation of Job Cards for preparing and executing Construction, Completions and Commissioning activities. This tool operates at Planning levels 3, 4 and 5, and interfaces between Primavera and GoCompletions®.
- Implements a bidirectional interface with Primavera, importing and exporting Level 3 data including estimates, resource allocation and progress.
- Allows refinement of Level 3 estimates at Levels 4 and 5, improving the accuracy of the project plan, and offering greater insight into the source of man hour estimates.
- Any variations to the scope are recorded within the system and changes to the plan updated. GoPlan® has a suite of reports which identify all changes to the scope and schedule resulting from variations.
- Collects variations to work scope, and provides reports detailing the source of variations and the changes to estimates at Level 5.
- Provides a breakdown of man hours by discipline or trade offering flexibility over the types of resources allocated to work.
- Allows the collection of progress at Levels 4 and 5 including booked hours, allowing productivity to be determined.
- Offers a comprehensive suite of reports giving management key status information at Levels 3, 4, and 5 at all stages of the project.
Operating Platform: Any
Browser: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 9 or later
Additional Software Required: Microsoft Office 2007 or greater, equivalent software