GoCompletions® Greenfield Database
- Course Title
- GoCompletions® Greenfield Database Training
- 2 days
- Certification and Completion Engineer
- Skill Level
- Approved Database Administrator
The 2-day GoCompletions® Database Course has been developed to assist Certification Engineers participating in the Construction, Commissioning and Start-up of Greenfield projects.
The course details the use of the GoCompletions® Database by practical online use through a training project database, where delegates shall access the GoCompletions® Greenfield Database and carry out practical exercises including the following:
- Data import and export
- Tag input
- Inspection and Test Record (ITR) input, allocation and generation
- Data Hierarchy
- Handover Certification and Status
- Management of Change
- Attachments including attaching scanned copies of ITR’s to demonstrate the application of GoCompletions® to Construction, Inspection and Commissioning activities.
Having attended this course, delegates will fully understand the GoCompletions® Greenfield process required to successfully deliver the Technical Integrity designed into the asset through the Construction, Inspection and Commissioning phases.
Delegates on this course should previously have attended the GoCompletions® Greenfield Foundation Course which addresses the critical concept of delivering the Technical Integrity that has been designed into the system through the Construction, Inspection and Commissioning phases. It introduces the principles of the GoCompletions® system and demonstrates how its use delivers Technical Integrity.
This course is targeted at Certification/ Completions Engineers who will be responsible for the management of Certification data, recording, certification generation, and reporting within the asset.